- 29.10.09 ~ Someone likes to join me to the Mara early december? :-) I have a few days left to spend in the bush in camp after Mombasa and eastafricansafarirally. Always been curious why i love it there? come and join me to Masai land...i am sure you will love it tooooooo.....
- 28.10.09 ~ Would like to thank everyone for their sympathy the past days, much appreciated.
- 23.10.09 ~ So i cancelled the Korea part of my trip, returning home sunday night to attend the funeral. See you in Nairobi Frederique... bisounis
- 22.10.09 ~ Especially at night, i worry over situations...that i know i'll be all right...it's just overkill. www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrGmcuj44DQ&feature=related
- 18.10.09 ~ Granddad RIP, not so happy being at the other side of the world right now. Mom in Colombia, me in China...dad alone in Belgium. Pffffffffff.
- 17.10.09 ~ Ate crabs till my fingers bled...what a lovely evening...going for Centro bar now. Wonderful being back in Beijing... Oh and the great firewall of China has banned both facebook and youtube since last month...
- 16.10.09 ~ Back to Beijing....
- 15.10.09 ~ in the lounge at Schiphol waiting for the City of Johannesburg to take us to China...
- 14.10.09 ~ dinner last night with my colleagues and ex-boss. Last day at work before heading to the mysterious orient... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_8IXx4tsus repeating machine...Looking forward to see you, my blue faced confidant :-) and the China world scent.....
- 12.10.09 ~ Naku Penda Piya-Naku Taka Piya-Mpenziwe....
- 10.10.09 ~ Packing in time this time :-) working clothes -casual clothes...someone mentions not to forget the fancy clothes...no space.
- 09.10.09 ~ I travel round the world and even sail the seven seas... just tell me where you want, just tell me where you wanna meet...Can u meet me halfway, right on the borderline. I'll be waiting there....
- 08.10.09 ~ The bus picture is the nicest mms i received in a while.....asante. Here it is again cos i am loving it & makes me smile everytime i play it www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9CmZXSSYmc Let's burn the roof, and then we'll do it again
Let's do it, let's do it, let's do it, let's do it
And do it and do it, let's live it up
And do it and do it and do it, do it, do it
Let's do it, let's do it, let's do it
'Cause I gotta feeling, woohoo, that tonight's gonna be a good night... That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good, good night
A feeling, woohoo, that tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good, good night ..Mazel Tov
- 06.10.09 ~ Lady Writer Lidi writes: this will always make me think of you!www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJOh9zsJPSo
- 06.10.09 ~ I can do anything, get anywhere, and have everything. as long as I really want it deeeeeep down in my heart!!! Hey Fred...like it...cool man!
- 04.10.09 ~ fun wedding party at Slot Zeist last night.
- 03.10.09 ~ Le Mal d'Afrique: A visit to Africa may result in your becoming afflicted with a malady for which there is no known cure . . . The condition has afflicted many people over the centuries. There is no escape: no known remedy. The symptoms are extraordinary. The scope of our vision changes and you become preoccupied with distance, far horizons. At the same time you notice small things, – shades of colours more noticeable than the colours themselves. Your hearing intensifies; mechanical noises offend you as never before. You detect melodies in the trickle of a stream, hear voices in the rustling of leaves. The things you do in life become less important than the things you see, feel, and can touch. And then the smell! The smell of life in the first rain falling on and fertilising the arid soil and making it bloom with green grass and life-sustaining crops. In the African bush, far away from surroundings you are accustomed to, you feel as though you have come home. In this country which abounds with nature, we have the most wonderful story to tell and yet we don’t tell it. This something is the mystique of Africa and the malady to which you have succumbed - mal d’Afrique!
- 01.10.09 ~ hate the departure of my 2 buddies...have known it for a while and it sucks big time...the thought of you leaving makes me sad...amiguitas locitas queridas...las quiero mucho, me van a dejar abandonada...asi es la vida, asi....